 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3410
    The Brick Testament - How Jesus of Nazareth Got Kissed, Got Crucified, and Came Back to Life —Brendan Powell Smith
   (URL) The Brick Testament> website has been updated today with seven new illustrated which complete (URL) The Life of Jesus> section of the site. Five of these are new version of stories I first illustrated four years ago (with significant added (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jun-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !

        Re: The Brick Testament - How Jesus of Nazareth Got Kissed, Got Crucified, and Came Back to Life —Scott Costello
     Brendan, I sense your next book. Truely amazing work. Hard to believe that after all this time your work has maintained it's consistant high quality. Good thing for all of us that the Bible is such a long book. Congradulations again. Scott (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

         Re: The Brick Testament - How Jesus of Nazareth Got Kissed, Got Crucified, and Came Back to Life —Brendan Powell Smith
     (...) I would love to see this stuff get published in book form, but that will likely depend on whether sales of two more recent Brick Testament sales pick up. (...) Thanks! I do hope I'm getting better at this over time. I see a world of difference (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

         Re: The Brick Testament - How Jesus of Nazareth Got Kissed, Got Crucified, and Came Back to Life —Erik Olson
     (...) Hi Brendan, I recently ordered a set of your 3 books from Amazon. It's nice to have a permanent copy. (18 years ago, 24-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

        Re: The Brick Testament - How Jesus of Nazareth Got Kissed, Got Crucified, and Came Back to Life —Manfred Moolhuysen
     Fine workmanship, Brendan. IS there a typo in the name of Jesus, in Crucifixion, last line of John 19:41, Mark 15:47, or is it realy the mother of another person in that verse? With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (18 years ago, 10-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.ancient)

         Re: The Brick Testament - How Jesus of Nazareth Got Kissed, Got Crucified, and Came Back to Life —Brendan Powell Smith
     (...) Thanks. (...) I triple checked that to be sure, but every translation I could find does indeed haves "Mary the mother of Joses". There are so many different Mary's in the Gospels that it gets quite confusing. Who is Joses? Impossible to say. (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

        Re: The Brick Testament - How Jesus of Nazareth Got Kissed, Got Crucified, and Came Back to Life —Bruce Hietbrink
   Yahoo! More BT! Last Supper - Hmm, it seems very similar to before, though the photography seems crisper. Is the old version still there for comparison (for some reason, the relevant folders on Brickshelf are all suppressed - I can't imagine any (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

        Re: The Brick Testament - How Jesus of Nazareth Got Kissed, Got Crucified, and Came Back to Life —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) Hey, Bruce! Doesn't really seem like a real BT update until you've weighed in on the matter. (...) Yes, the new Last Supper story is a photo-for-photo remake of the original without any rearrangement of the material or additional illustrated (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)