 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3408
3407  |  3409
Subject:
Manga styled street cleaner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2006 16:08:37 GMT

Although I wasn’t intending to do so at first I mucked around with the pictured rear end. As suggested by Aaron Sneary this is a street cleaner model. I’ve also taken Didier’s suggestion into account for the presentation.

Flickr

BS (when remoderated)

Roof can open and shut.

I also did a comparison shot.

Tim

PS. Didier> The MPD is now there. It builds both models. ;)