 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3394
3393  |  3395
Subject:
Would You Like To Play A Game Of Chess? I Play Very Well....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2006 01:44:31 GMT

Built by my son, Ross. Portable. I lost my queen in our first game because I couldn’t tell the pieces apart. He didn’t care;-)

Enjoy,

JOHN