 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3381
3380  |  3382
Subject:
French Sybic BB26000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.fr
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2006 09:18:55 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

Another fairly quick build: a French Sybic. The train is bley but unfortunately the hinges don’t exist in bley so hopefully grey would work in this situation. It can be made IR compatible.

BS

Comments and crits appreciated.

Tim