 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 331
330  |  332
Subject:
1592 train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 02:01:52 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Seeing the other 1592 variations has inspired me to create a 1592
alternate in the best theme of all - TRAIN!  Also it uses alot of
minifigs with my favorite torso pattern.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=19992

LMKWYT.  Enjoy!

Kevin