 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3264
  Construction MOCs

I've just posted new photos of an (URL) dump truck> to go with my (URL) loader> and (URL). The front-end loader was a joint effort by myself and Pierre Normandin. See more photos (URL) here>. -Steven (URL) (18 years ago, 3-Mar-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX) !

  Re: Construction MOCs

Nice equipment you got there. I have a MOC idea to build a large mining shovel to go with the 7344 dump truck and using the large black bucket from the 8455 backhoe loader as a bucket but I just gotta get the right wheels for it :) (18 years ago, 4-Mar-06, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Construction MOCs

(...) Beautiful work. Very well executed. Thanks for showing it! -Matt :) (18 years ago, 4-Mar-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Construction MOCs

(...) Steven, that is 3 very nice machines. While the ever-present trade-off between form and functionality in town scale construction MOCs is very hard to balance, you've done it masterfully with these. Very nice! ROSCO (18 years ago, 4-Mar-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Construction MOCs

(...) Excellent stuff. I like them all but really like the dozer the best. I think dozer's are difficult to do and you did it wonderfully. Thanks, Jonathan (18 years ago, 6-Mar-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Construction MOCs

(...) Sounds awesome! I've long thought that the 7344 could be easily modified into a more realistic mining truck by adding (URL) to the front and some other details. As for the shovel, would it be a (URL) shovel> or a (URL) giant wheel loader>? If (...) (18 years ago, 7-Mar-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Construction MOCs

(...) Thanks, Matt! Sorry we never got the chance to meet in Washington. We've moved, but let me know if you ever make it down to Oregon. -Steven :-) (18 years ago, 7-Mar-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)