 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3263
3262  |  3264
Subject:
Viper - an Exo-Force excercise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 20:05:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

A debate on Exo-Force last year made me start
with this one. After several small refinements
it got finished during the Iron Mecha Contest.
There was no time for pictures and posting. So
now here it is:

   Viper
my idea what Exo-Force could look like.

PLMKWYT