 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3255
3254  |  3256
Subject:
Panel Puzzles / Building Technique
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 07:11:40 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I was fiddling around with some panels a while ago and discovered an interesting way of meshing them together. In addition to looking kind of neat I found the technique also lent itself to making puzzles...

You can find more details here.

I think it would be cool to try and incorporate the technique into a town or architecture model, since the resulting patterns could be used to represent interlocking bricks or tiles.

Enjoy,