 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3192
3191  |  3193
Subject:
Venom Mech
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:01:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Alright, some of you out there saw this emch at NWbrickcon ‘05, but for the rest of you, I finally got around to taking photos and posting. I was lucky enough to win the prestigous and elusive “Most Fluid Mecha” award at the con for this. Added note, thanks to Mark Neumann for the canopy shape inspiration from his beautiful mech, the Hammer. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=689907 Someone actually commented on the canopy shape to me while at the con and Mark just happened to be standing there with me and I was on the ball enough to give him credit immediately. Thanks to all you mecha builders out there who have provided inspiration.

folder post mod http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=164793

Nathan