 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3190
3189  |  3191
Subject:
Treasure Reef
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 17:36:43 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi,
here is my latest bigger MOC called Treasure Reef. It was made mainly
for my 4 year old who certainly loves treasures :-)

Part 1 (The Beach), with bar, ice cream vendor, few sunbathing babes
(including one ABSonized) in BrickedWeasel bikinis, volleyball field...

Part 2 (The Reef) reveals what lies beneath, including large openable
cave full of gold and other treasures guarded by an ugly monster, not
mentioning few live fish and also the dead one.

Part 3 (The Fight) shows us how to get knee deep in gold. Unfortunately,
one of the divers is RIP (resting in pieces).

The whole gallery: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=164420

--
Jindroush (kubecj@asw.cz)
http://www.kostky.org/ - For Czech LEGO Fans