 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3188
3187  |  3189
Subject:
The City of Manchester, a private trolley car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 03:11:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I am happy to announce that I finished my first 8-wide trolley car. This
trolley car was designed as a prototype for the LEGO Millyard project
hosted at the SEE Science Center. Hopefully, its twin will spend the
rest of its days running around the Millyard exhibit.

http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/trains/trolleys/city-of-manchester/com.html

The details that I really like are the curtains and the lights. The
curtains are SNOTted 1x2x3 slopes attached with the aid of some technic
half pegs since 1x2x3 inverted white slopes are a lot harder to come by
than I thought they'd be. The trolley has a working headlights, and a
lamp inside the trolley. I think the cool thing about the LEGO lights is
that there are no wires running to the headlights. It's all done with
electric plates.

I hope you enjoy my little trolley as much as I do.

Sincerely,
Chris

--
http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/