 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 318
317  |  319
Subject:
Blurghk Splug Flughk Ukh Gruhg
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 21:52:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Snurgle burhrgly frap flap. Barf barf Spiffcraft barf. Grok Grokk Scumco
schplooooob:
Ichgle frook brab pleeboo. Drooghk frug Scumcraft!

Greep greep schdoogle Fleebnork porghk.
Schburhgle fwip Frap Ray gronk.
Flurhg uck Scummy interior zlug.

Groober gruck Buy Now!

-Scumco

(begin stinky earther fleshbag translation)

(Note that this is made for aliens. The cockpit is actually 2-wide..I might
make it wider in the future but not if it changes the shape too much.  I'm
working on a proper scum-being now.  I also might have some instructions
later.  Also, Alphabet ships are on the way.)

(end stinky earther fleshbag translation)