 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3169
Subject:
Hippogryph Hunters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 15:17:29 GMT

To bring back a valuable hippogryph pelt, or, even better, capture a live beast as a steed fit for a king, the hunters tracked them to their high mountain aeries. However, they did not know what they were in for. Nothing is more dangerous than a mother hippogryph protecting her eggs.

Hippogryph Hunters

PLMKWYT, Bruce

Re: Hippogryph Hunters
In lugnet.announce.moc, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   To bring back a valuable hippogryph pelt, or, even better, capture a live beast as a steed fit for a king, the hunters tracked them to their high mountain aeries. However, they did not know what they were in for. Nothing is more dangerous than a mother hippogryph protecting her eggs.

Eggs? Aren’t Hippogryfs mammals?

P.S. Nice MOC :-)

Bye

Gabriele