 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3165
3164  |  3166
Subject:
Automated Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2005 06:54:32 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Tired of lazy guards that just stand around all day? Bored of ghosts that offer
no surprises? Want the portculis to open for you? Want to see one minifig whack
another? Introducing the Automated Castle:

Now with a video clip.

Roy Nelson