 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3125
New Mecha: Talon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 04:11:44 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Greetings all!

Just finished my latest Battlemech. I don't usually build them so close
together, but the creative urge hit me again. I had to run with it, and yes, I
freely admit I am obsessed with triangles at the moment!

As per usual, the stats here are represented in terms of the game of Battletech.

Mass: 55 tons
Cruising speed: 43.2kph (4 hexes)
Maximum  speed: 64.8kph (6 hexes)
Jump range : 120m (4 hexes)

Armament
1-Rotary Autocannon/2
2-Advanced Tactical Missile 3
1-Extended Range Particle Projection Cannon
1-Streak SRM4

Total Armor points: 185

Max heat buildup: 32
Heat dissipation: 28

So, without further rambling I present to you, The Talon!

Deep link: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1517389

There are a few interesting features that are new on this mech.

A ladder system for the pilot to use while on the battlefield.

deep link: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1517375

A triangular cockpit design that can be split open along one side.

deep link: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1517386

Questions and constructive criticism welcome as always!

-Jon