 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 310
309  |  311
Subject:
Aviation Tractor MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 08:39:05 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I have just finally finished putting together a page for my latest MOC, one
of those weird flat trucks used to tow planes.

Originally I built it to enter the .technic towing challenge but it turned
out a bit weak in the towing department so I rethought it as a modelteam MOC.

Here's the page:
www.lugnet.com/~958/DC12-44H

Here are the raw pictures:
www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Psi/Technic/AviationTractor

PLMKWYT (particularly if you can offer advice on improving the power)

Psi