 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3056
3055  |  3057
Subject:
MTM-168
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:53:34 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

This is the MTM-168 (Mobile Tank Mecha)

I’ll be happy to answer questions, it’s a cool tank mecha. Can switch from Tank to mecha.

Big heavy hatch on front and the treads roll. Lots of credit to give; the Double ball joint system (al-la E. Sophie and M. Clancy) works uber well. Inspiration was lifted from classic-space dot com’s concept art page. Color was largely helped along with my recent interation with Dan Rubin, making me rethink the value of tan.

Enjoy guys!

Mark