 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3025
3024  |  3026
Subject:
Akira-inspired motorcycle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 9 Oct 2005 12:49:25 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

MOCpage

Brickshelf

Features:

-Front and rear suspension

-Steering

-Available in a wide variety of colors and models

-Using parts you’ve propably never heard of

-Seats a single technic fig

It’s not meant to be a 100% true replica (it has a significantly different and improved steering system, for example) but rather a motorbike inspired on this model.

Anyway. Go see, enjoy, and please tell me what you think. If you have any questions, or if you require pictures / assistance for building your own, just let me know.