 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2994

Subject:
Studless Brick Wall Study
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 04:14:18 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi All,

Here is the beginning of a studless brick wall study I just started. I have more floors to build and details to work out, but you get the idea...

Build On!

Jonathan Eric Hunter

Re: Studless Brick Wall Study