 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2955
    LDD/Lego Factory Designed Chapel —Thomas Main
   Here's my first attempt at a limited-palette based MOC in Lego Digital Designer/Lego Factory. I've uploaded it to the gallery and it is pending approval. But in the meanwhile, and for a better picture, look here: (URL) Pieces: 632 (Pieces used in (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: LDD/Lego Factory Designed Chapel —David Hurley
   (...) This looks like a decent MOC that *could* be available as a "MINI" scale item or a simple micro offering. I think this is a good example of one of the main drawbacks with this current setup. Has anyone put out a parts' pallete listing yet? (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.town)