 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2949
  Introducing: Taki

A while back, I happened across some real cheap basketball fig packs. I got to thinking about the springy legs, and what other possible uses they could have. Well, that night, I was playing the game Soul Calibur II. For those of you who have not (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.org.us.clb, lugnet.castle.ninja, FTX) !!

  Re: Introducing: Taki

In lugnet.announce.moc, Matt DeLanoy wrote: SNIP Soooooo they Jiggle eh? I need a GIF. Or an MPEG. Doesn't matter much... Legoswami (19 years ago, 24-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: Introducing: Taki

(...) Excellent idea. I don't think I will copy it but it does make sense. Great job finding a use for parts that have so few. (19 years ago, 24-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)