 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2894
2893  |  2895
Subject:
T.A.U.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 23:57:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello all,

I submit for your perusal ( and hopefully your approval :)! ) the Tripedal
Assault Unit, or T.A.U. for short.

deep link:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1312395

The T.A.U. is a long range fire support Mecha equipped with energy weapons only.
It was designed to be able to stay fight capable during protracted engagements
that would have ammunition dependent Mecha drop out of the fight long before the
battle was over.

Again as with all my Mecha designs, the T.A.U. is meant to be used in games of
Battletech. And yes Mark, that means I have made up rules for a Tripod Mech
(I just haven't finished my record sheet on the computer yet)!

I have not yet sat down and made the Mech on paper, but these are the weapons it
will have.

  2- Extended Range Particle Projection Cannons
  1- Extended Range Large Laser
  2- Extended Range Medium Lasers

The T.A.U. has three modes of activity.

1. Movement mode: