 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2875
Subject:
Maneki Neko - The Lucky Cat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.sculpture
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:12:54 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Bringing good luck to all houses and businesses, I present the Maneki Neko, the Japanese Beckoning Cat.

More pictures and all the building fun at http://www.brickbox.com/neko-chan.

LMKWYT!

-Anne

Re: Maneki Neko - The Lucky Cat
In lugnet.announce.moc, Anne Carasik wrote:

LMKWYT!

Meow!!!

Re: Maneki Neko - The Lucky Cat