 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2849

Subject:
MOC Chess Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 21:15:37 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey legohaulics! One of my cooler MOCs--my chess set. The pieces were designed and built by me... and NO MINIFIGS! There’s so many minifig chess sets out there--it’s getting very old. Here’s a change. Brickshelf thread is-- http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=134535

Note that the drawer does fit all 32 pieces inside.

Enjoy, and please post anything that pops into your head about this! (But dont be too critical :D )

Re: MOC Chess Set