 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2799
2798  |  2800
Subject:
Bus Iveco Fiat 480.12.21 Turbocity from Turin, Italy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2005 21:42:58 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi to all!

I’m happy to show you my last creation. This is my first town bus 8-wide built in the same scale of my tram (presented about one year ago: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=63616 and http://news.lugnet.com/town/?n=6918) so that they can be put together into a town layout. The Fiat-Iveco 480.12 Turbocity is one of the best bus of Italy made by Fiat and it is one of my most favourite. This type is about 15 years old but the buses are still very good. My town Turin own about 120 of those buses (they have the serie number from 2000 up 2117). My model is the “2076”.

It will take part to the ISCC4 (www.1000steine.de) too. Soon it will be possible to vote it!

More pictures are available here:

And here there is my updated Lego homepage:

http://www.lucajuventino.altervista.org/lego/home_EN.htm

I hope you’ll enjoy it. Comments and other impressions are welcome!!!

Bye, Luca