 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2796
New Mecha: Samuraii
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 03:24:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

   Hello all,
Been very busy this month with getting ready for my Bricktek game at Marcon.
I ended up with some unexpected (but welcome) free time on my hands when I had
to stay home from work due to a sinus infection.

Thus the Samuraii was born!

I built him over the course of three days.
I tried a few new ideas for protecting the knee, shoulder and hip joints rather
then just slapping plates on the outside of them. The hip and shoulder joints
have a degree of movement independent of the limbs themselves.

  Knee and hip:

  Shoulder:

  With armor baffle moved:

Please, let me know what you think!