 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2781
2780  |  2782
Subject:
A few of my Mocs used to play Battletech
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 19:52:27 GMT

  Hello all,
I finally got around to taking pictures of the last of my Mocs that were used in
my Bricktek games of the last 3 years. They are now on Brickshelf for all to
see.

In chronological order (I think) they are:

Whiplash
Hyena
Dingo
Cataclysm
Broadsword

Here is the link to the pictures of the games themselves:

  Let me know what you think!

    -Jon