 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 278
277  |  279
Subject:
Custom Hyperdrive Booster Ring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 18:08:47 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hey guys,

Check out my recent MOC of the hyperdrive booster ring used by the Jedi
Starfighter in Attack of the Clones.  It took a few days to get right (a few
hours a day) but in the end I think it's fairly accurate to the movie.

http://www.truedimensions.com/lego/customs/ring/ring.htm

Let me know what you think!

Jason

www.truedimensions.com