 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2701
New Moc: Super Spartan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 17:03:27 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

(Click for gallery)

Enjoy!

Soren

Message has 4 Replies:
  Re: New Moc: Super Spartan

(...) Exciting, yet refined. Like a fine merlot. I like it and intend to steal features to prove it. On the other hand, I do not like the hairdos of LoGH. They're moppish. Felix (19 years ago, 8-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: New Moc: Super Spartan

Indeed! Impressive use of many decorated tiles, yet none of them overwhelm the overall composition. I really like the way you've got gaps separating modules of the ship. That's a very groovy design aspect I'll have to remember/steal/borrow! The only (...) (19 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.space)
  Re: New Moc: Super Spartan

(...) My hatred for you is unending. Great ship. -Keith (19 years ago, 10-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: New Moc: Super Spartan

(...) I had another look at this today, and the thing that really sets this apart is the way the visible studs appear as if you'd placed them there deliberately, rather than being the only ones left uncovered. Peace and proficiency, Professor (...) (19 years ago, 10-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)