 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2629
  Consider the Turtle...

Greetings, I know I'm probably flogging this sub-theme to death, but I'd like to present my latest turtle gallery updates: (URL) (unfinished) scaled-up versions: (URL) are good. Pete (19 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha) !

  Re: Consider the Turtle...

(...) They are indeed good. They just need an agenda. It doesn't seem to be lazing around sunning themselves, considering that they have weapons. Or do they conquer places that are good for lazing around in the sun, and then get on with that (...) (19 years ago, 11-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.mecha)