 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2603

Subject:
"Gorgon" droid host unit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 03:11:14 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Check out the "Gorgon" heavy assault droid host unit-

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=119015

LMKWYT,
Todd

Re: "Gorgon" droid host unit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 09:29:40 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Andrew Todd Amacher wrote:
   Check out the “Gorgon” heavy assault droid host unit-

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=119015

LMKWYT, Todd

Hello Todd,

looks to me like an evil outer space insect. I like the way you built the hip joints. Seems to me as it could take much heavier weight.

Well done.
Marco

Re: "Gorgon" droid host unit
In lugnet.build.mecha, Marco Tagliaferri wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Andrew Todd Amacher wrote:
   Check out the “Gorgon” heavy assault droid host unit-

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=119015

LMKWYT, Todd

Hello Todd,

looks to me like an evil outer space insect. I like the way you built the hip joints. Seems to me as it could take much heavier weight.

Well done.
Marco

Thanks, Marco. While the hips hold up very well, the knees and ankles could’nt take much more weight.

Later, Todd

Re: "Gorgon" droid host unit
In lugnet.announce.moc, Andrew Todd Amacher wrote:
   Check out the “Gorgon” heavy assault droid host unit-

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=119015

LMKWYT, Todd

That is an excellent model. I love how you used the same hip design as the Kikanalo from the 8811 Toa Lhikan and Kikanalo set. The use of the Bohrok head plates as shoulder armor was a slightly commmon but good idea.

Again, great MOC. :)
  1. Daniel

Re: "Gorgon" droid host unit
In lugnet.build.mecha, Daniel Jackson wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Andrew Todd Amacher wrote:
   Check out the “Gorgon” heavy assault droid host unit-

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=119015

LMKWYT, Todd

That is an excellent model. I love how you used the same hip design as the Kikanalo from the 8811 Toa Lhikan and Kikanalo set. The use of the Bohrok head plates as shoulder armor was a slightly commmon but good idea.

Again, great MOC. :)
  1. Daniel

Thanks, Daniel. I built the hip design from set 8811 just to see how sturdy it was and the rest of the creation grew from there.

Later, Todd

Re: "Gorgon" droid host unit