 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2603
  "Gorgon" droid host unit

Check out the "Gorgon" heavy assault droid host unit- (URL) (19 years ago, 27-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space) !

  Re: "Gorgon" droid host unit

(...) Hello Todd, looks to me like an evil outer space insect. I like the way you built the hip joints. Seems to me as it could take much heavier weight. Well done. (URL) Marco> (19 years ago, 27-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: "Gorgon" droid host unit

(...) That is an excellent model. I love how you used the same hip design as the Kikanalo from the 8811 Toa Lhikan and Kikanalo set. The use of the Bohrok head plates as shoulder armor was a slightly commmon but good idea. Again, great MOC. :) - (...) (19 years ago, 27-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: "Gorgon" droid host unit

(...) Thanks, Daniel. I built the hip design from set 8811 just to see how sturdy it was and the rest of the creation grew from there. Later, Todd (19 years ago, 27-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: "Gorgon" droid host unit

(...) Thanks, Marco. While the hips hold up very well, the knees and ankles could'nt take much more weight. Later, Todd (19 years ago, 27-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: "Gorgon" droid host unit

(...) Hi Todd, I have a severe nitpick. ;) There is no backstory here! You can't post a picture like this: (URL) without a backstory! We have the basics of the universe (given elsewhere) but I want to know this bad boy's story! By the way, I really (...) (19 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: "Gorgon" droid host unit

(...) Thanks LFB. The "Gorgon" concept evolved from an droid called the "Behemoth" on my old website, Silicon Psyche. The Gorgons are the heavy hitters of the Vedraan army, capable of going toe to toe with the U.E.S.F's Juggernauts and Spartans and (...) (19 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: "Gorgon" droid host unit

(...) That is sooooo cool. Perfect extension to your universe. The secondary arms are a nice touch, I really like that. The size and scale are also a joy to see. Well, not if you end up on the wrong side of the view that is! (URL) Great work. e (19 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)