 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2594
  The Brick Testament begins the book of Judges

(URL) The Brick Testament> website has been updated today with four new stories which begin its illustration of the book of (URL) Judges>: (2 URLs) at Bezek> (2 URLs) Massacred> (2 URLs) Massacres and a Wedding> (2 URLs) Chariots> (NOTE: For anyone (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !!

  Re: The Brick Testament begins the book of Judges

Hey Brendan, Great to see the new installment: Bezek: In 1:1, I like how you are making the different tribes by changing the arm colors. Simple but effective. In 1:4, I'm not really a fan of the helmet idea (though I completely understand the (...) (19 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament begins the book of Judges

(...) Dispite the warning, I am shocked by the following scenes. How can you do this to the poor ABS? (2 URLs) Hao-yang Wang (19 years ago, 25-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament begins the book of Judges

(...) Hey, Bruce! (...) Thanks, good to be back in the swing of things. (...) The Israelites got a little bit of a makeover for Judges, with the arm colors distinguishing the twelve tribes and uniform tan pants instead of the old brown and sometimes (...) (19 years ago, 26-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament begins the book of Judges

(...) For Brendan so loved illustrating the bible in LEGO, that he gave his own LEGO collection, that whosoever readeth The Brick Testament should not be disappointed, but have everlasting amusement. Or something like that. -Brendan (19 years ago, 26-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament begins the book of Judges

(...) well Brendan heres some ideas for new factions (URL) but alas these are old pics and i’ll be going up to a meeting in Sac on the 5th.(Sat.)to get involved in some Brickwars i’ll be bringing some of my armies and other creations hope you get (...) (19 years ago, 27-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)