 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2594
Subject:
The Brick Testament begins the book of Judges
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 22:23:09 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Brick Testament website has been updated today with four new stories which begin its illustration of the book of Judges:

Massacre at Bezek

Jerusalem Massacred

Four Massacres and a Wedding

Iron Chariots

(NOTE: For anyone unfamiliar with The Brick Testament or the Bible, please take note of the content warnings for the stories before viewing.)

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith

Re: The Brick Testament begins the book of Judges