 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2585
Dual MOCs: PCS SPECTER / DOCK 31
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 06:26:34 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I have always greatly enjoyed the PCS style of MOCs here on LUGNET and also at pre.classic-space.com so I thought I would give it a try...

Introducing the PCS SPECTER (Space Particle Energy Converter/Thunder-class Engine Racer)...

This ship was designed for power and speed. Dual intakes absorb space particles and convert them into usable energy. This engineering system worked so well, a whole racing genre was developed just around the design, with the Thunder-class being one of the larger engine sizes.

Of course, you never know what you’ll encounter in space, so it is well armed. The SPECTER also sports a removable cockpit pod, for further exploration and also for emergency escape. The pod itself has its own thrusters and armament.

So, where does the SPECTER go? Why, into deep-space, of course! But, whenever it is near the moon, it tends to land at Dock 31...

Dock 31 is a small PCS-styled lunar building. A guy named Bob manages the place, and sits up in the control tower. A welcoming committee initiates small repairs and collect fees for use of the facility. There is a large landing-pad and a small one as well. A wheeled ramp connects the two.

Enjoy!

“Big Daddy” Nelson