 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2536
2535  |  2537
Subject:
1900s Downtown hotel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 23:04:42 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

After the disaster that many of my buildings suffered on the way to Brickfest 2004 I’m having to build new town buildings for the NGLTC layout. This is the first of my newest buildings. It is modeled loosely after the Atlanta Winecoff Hotel.

Unfortunatly in 1946 119 people lost their lives in the worst hotel disaster in the United States when Atlanta’s Winecoff Hotel burned. The hotel had 15 stories, but Atlanta fire-fighting equipment could not handle any building taller than 8 stories.

So to prevent a simliar fate I’m adding fire escapes to my building and I plan on building some larger fire equipment as well.

jt