 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2436
  MOC: Space Wagon

Here is the Space Wagon, sort of an update to the (URL) 918 Space Transport>. It is basically the same overall size and shape, but features a more powerful thruster, folding wings and landing gear, and larger crew and cargo areas. (5 URLs) I'd like (...) (19 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: MOC: Space Wagon

(...) box of classic space sets, and I can really appreciate the way you've updated 918 since I'm rebuilding the original. I really like the engine, with the vectoring finger things, and the trunk is cool. The color scheme is grat, too. Plus, you (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Space Wagon

(...) Interesting take on an old hat. The double delta design, single fin and thruster are definately all hallmarks of the venerable old girl. The updates are interesting...like the feathered exhaust and the panel hinge. Although... :) I almost feel (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Space Wagon

(...) Ah, and she's a beauty isn't she? I just wish I could get my hands on some more trans-yellow 4x6 plates. Those are hard to come by! (...) Thanks for the compliments. I've been trying to use variants on that engine for a while now, but it took (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Space Wagon

(...) These are all good suggestions- especially the comm array (which really should be there). I was of planning on doing some variants on this ship anyway, and the interior was one of the areas that clearly needed work. I hadn't thought too much (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Space Wagon

(...) Tony, I really like this ship... its refreshing to see a moc using mostly "old school" building techniques & pieces. I like the idea of doing retro-nostalgia inspired MOCs. I think it would be fun to do modern interpretations of the classic (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Space Wagon

(...) That's in reference to George Clinton's bands, Parliament/Funkadelic, which I've been listening too lately. For a while, in the 1970's, George Clinton would descend from a spaceship during the concert. George (19 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Space Wagon

(...) Sounds cool, but we don't need no stinkin' contest! Just build one! (...) Yes, I agree. I have the extension in Clear Beer, but no canopy for it (keeping the original color scheme would have been great). The only other color combination I have (...) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)