 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2325
Subject:
Dracula Study
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 18:36:03 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Just another quick MOC:

Drac’s on his chair with Bat-chandelier above. A chalice (of blood?) within arms reach.
Nelson

Re: Dracula Study
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:05:39 GMT

Hello!

That's cool. Particularly the chalice is great.
I wonder if I will be copying this design for some soccer trophy...

Bye
Jojo

Re: Dracula Study