 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2313
  fore! new moc - fly-by mini-putt

another of my contributions to railfair 27 was the 18-hole mini-putt golf course inspired by my 12-year-old niece, jenna. we spent a week in maine this summer & we took her & her younger brother to a large mini-putt with one hole played inside the (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX) !!

  Re: fore! new moc - fly-by mini-putt

(...) Four!!!!!! Don't kids just have the greatest ideas??? I really enjoyed this MOC! It was fun, attractive and well detailed. I love MOCs that children can relate to, and from looks on many of the kids faces, they did really relate. Nicely done, (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: fore! new moc - fly-by mini-putt

(...) we gotta stop meeting like this! people will talk - oh, wait, wouldn't jude just love that! thanks, again. as for the minifigs, they've been put back in their place, where they belong, in a box. -§ deborah §- (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: fore! new moc - fly-by mini-putt

(...) Very nice, I've been meaning to do one of these for ages... Guess I don't have to now : ) Thanks and God Bless, Nathan (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: fore! new moc - fly-by mini-putt

(...) but it's what we do best - re-inventing the wheel. just because it's been made before, doesn't mean you can't do it - better & bigger. it was a lot of fun, i only wish i'd had more space (& time & bricks) to make it even whackier. mini-putt is (...) (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)