 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2273

Subject:
Castle vignettes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 17:53:18 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

Inspired by these small vignettes by Makoto, Sugegasa, and Yuriko Hanai, I put together three Castle-themed vignettes:

(Pic = link)

PLMKWYT, Bruce

Re: Castle vignettes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 18:46:18 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Hi all,

Inspired by these small vignettes by Makoto, Sugegasa, and Yuriko Hanai, I put together three Castle-themed vignettes:

(Pic = link)

PLMKWYT, Bruce

These are okay, but they seem a bit generic. There is nothing particularly exciting about them. The chicken feeding one looks a bit flimsy, though the chicken is good. The ones you said had inspired you are all very distinctive. This is something you perhaps need to work on a little bit more in future attempts. I make little things like this from time to time. Unfortunately they seem to end up with excessive amounts of trans-red tiles all over them though ;-).

Re: Castle vignettes