 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2088
2087  |  2089
Subject:
2.5 New MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 21:11:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi everyone.

I’ve got some new mocs that I took pictures of today.

Starhorse

A little civvie moc, currently driven by none other than Kevoh. My first try at SNOT used for structure and basic shape, not just added effects.

Lunarbase

Before the Moonbase, there was this little station.

GreebleRod

This is the .5, it was part of a large micro-moc that I don’t think I will ever finish. 4 panels of pure greebling! It was my first try at greebling on a large scale (except it was actually micro-scale...)

~Kevin Blocksidge