 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1987

Subject:
Motorized Tank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 03:31:29 GMT

For you viewing pleasure:

(Click the image, feel the love.)

Originally, this was going to be a static model, but after some internal measurements I realized it would be the perfect model to motorize. Only the turret traverse is powered for now, suggestions for controlling elevation and depression would be extremely welcome. More pictures and a bit of video later.

Soren

Re: Motorized Tank