 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1839

Subject:
Itsy Bitsy Spider...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.sculpture
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 23:10:34 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Time for some new stuff. A mech along the same ilk as the Black Eagle. Make it look as real as possible and then make it a mech.

Wolf Spider is something of a cross of a hunting spider and a Jumping spider in proportions and look. Four eyes, spinner, medium sized forarms (?) with the fangs facing inwards (towards each other). The hose on the side of the body is meant to echo the breathing slits found on the side of real spiders.

Now the mech bits http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=74978

Cockpit in the head. Engine under the body stripes. Missle bay in the abdomen. Forearms pivot fangs forward to reveal weapons cluster. I am not planning on revealing what the spinner, in terms of mech functionality, does, I leave that for all of your very talented imaginations to wonder what it might do...

Enjoy folks.

Oh, Mladen, I told you I’d get around to a multi legged mech. Ha!

deep links http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ravenswolfmk/Spider01/p3070025.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ravenswolfmk/Spider01/WolfSpiderGuts/p3070012.jpg

Mark Neumann

Re: Itsy Bitsy Spider...