 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1839
  Itsy Bitsy Spider...

Time for some new stuff. A mech along the same ilk as the Black Eagle. Make it look as real as possible and then make it a mech. (URL) Wolf Spider is something of a cross of a hunting spider and a Jumping spider in proportions and look. Four eyes, (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !!

  Re: Itsy Bitsy Spider...

Sorry, this is the correct main folder: (URL) Mark (20 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Itsy Bitsy Spider...

(...) Absolutely delightful old chap! :-) Heh, Mark, that's an awesome "spider" mech. The guns up front are classic Neumann. I also like the colour scheme you chose, and the Technic leg construction that you employed. The spinner works too, 'cause (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Itsy Bitsy Spider...

-snip- (...) -snip- Mark, The body of this is very cool - I always love seeing something that looks like a real animal, but is actually a robot-mech - especially how you did the cockpit - it is very nice. The body of the spider itself is also very (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Itsy Bitsy Spider...

Thanks for the commments. (...) Hmmm, perhaps not. But remember, in the Cockpit of a MWP, no one can hear you scream.... "Where are the signals coming from?!?! They're everywhere man! I can't get a lock... aaahahggggg...**static**" mwhahahahahah! (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Itsy Bitsy Spider...

(...) Thanks Lenny, I hear you. The legs kind of bug me because of the holes, but the shape more than makes up for it. I went to cover and build on the legs but then I lost the slenderness and "spideryness" (word?) of them. Once I started to build (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Itsy Bitsy Spider...

Mark, epic, creepy spider-mecha, but where is the Hammer!? Time to bring the Hammer down on the competition. Back to the spider, nice economical cockpit that doesnt detract from the insectoid shape, and the abdomen missle launcher is a great (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Itsy Bitsy Spider...

(...) Yeah, Hammer is coming soon. I'm hoping Mladen gets so wrapped up kicking my poor little spiders around that Mladen's kick a** multi legged mecha don't see the Hammer striking the anvil. So to speak. It's sad in a way, I love my MOCs but I'm (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)