 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1723
1722  |  1724
Subject:
Knights' Shop and Joust
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 18:57:51 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

My latest creation is the Knights' Shop and Joust. The shop is fully stocked and
has everything a knight could want. Outside of the shop there is a tournament
where knights can try out their new equipment.

The shop:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jbrink44/CCCKnightsShop/ks_1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jbrink44/CCCKnightsShop/ks_2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jbrink44/KnightsShop/ks_4.jpg