 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1711
1710  |  1712
Subject:
Tanto - light fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 21:49:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Latest addition to the OddJobbers Fleet:
The Tanto Light Fighter

This went together very quickly after ripping one of the new snowspeeder sets apart :) It is the first time I have used the Star Wars style click hinge canopy on any of my ships... I feel as though I have given in to the dark side or something.

It’s really nothing special, though the 2 tone trans blue engines are probably my favorite bit. The Philip Painter inspired main wings were fun and the “tension bars” on the folding wings turned out to be very practical - could have used an old style hinge instead of a click one.

01 - 02 - 03 - 04 - 05 - 06
07 - 08 - 09 - 10 - 11

All pictures After Moderation

Comments & criticism welcome :)