 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1695
1694  |  1696
Subject:
The scourge of the universe...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 00:08:14 GMT

(Ok, maybe just my universe) THE BIONICLOID!

*Sightings from the field have reported a new creature dubbed the Bionicloid.*
It is unkown if this is merely a species or whole race, but one thing is for
certain, they sure are annoying!

These three-legged monstrosities have very sharp limbs which can be used to
impale minifig man and woman alike! these legs suspend a horrible torso,
comprised of two arms used for grasping prey. The head has one large eye and two
fangs, used to grasp the victim as it is sucked through the mouth. THere have
been several reports of combat against these creatures, but the bionicloids
attacked alone, which leaves researches to believe that bionicloids best
function in groups.

The sighting of these creatures has not been limited to single planets, or solar
systems. They have been spotted throughout the galaxy. Leading military
officials have stated that these beasts are no match for their mechanized units,
but warn we have only seen one of the species, there could be more.

Here are battle rom images that leading officials have released:

***Ok, on a building note, i built this pretty much as something for my mecha to
fight against. Using my dislike for bionicle (sorry) I created a beast. While
the current one uses pretty much only throwbot parts and a few bricks, i plan to
make more using actual bionicle sets.

I know i said i hate bionicle, but i dont want to waste good bricks on something
for my mecha to blow up :D

I am also hoping for this to be the beginning of my own lego universe!

Also, sorry about the size of some of the pics, the program i am using to edit
makes it horribly hard to make images higher or lower quality, but once i get
photoshop running expect better details and lower file sizes :D

****on another note, i know it is not truley mecha, but i know some of you guys
might get a kick out of some of the pics :) ****