 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1681

Subject:
Minifig Venice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 20:53:26 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

just in time for the anual 1000steine.de-meeting after X-Mas (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=67347) I finished my minifig-scale model of Venice in Italy.

The whole scenery is 4.5 x 7 baseplates (32x32 studs) large and includes some well known historic sights of the city:

Il Campanile - the red tall tower with a golden angel on top, Rialto Brigde - a very thin and wide bridge over 3 baseplates with two mirrored arched “buildings” with little shops, the Doges’ Palace - the mosaic on the wall will completed soon (hopefully), two columns with the famous statues, a tan and a new-light-brown villa, a small piazza with a little fountain ...

And some boats and gondolas and tourists.

See all pics at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=67367 or http://www.holgermatthes.de/bricks/index.htm

And please: LMKWYT

Kind regards from Germany

HoMa