 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1603
  Medieval Shops: Medium Blue, Tan, Sand Blue, Light Yellow, Maersk Blue

Five more shops. Three built with other people's bricks, three different blues, a light yellow three-story and the rough draft of the bookshop. (3 URLs) Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (20 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.michlug, FTX) !!

  Re: Medieval Shops: Medium Blue, Tan, Sand Blue, Light Yellow, Maersk Blue

"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HpAos5.1yEG@lugnet.com... (...) blues, (...) (URL) (...) (URL) (...) Very nice Jason the Maersk Blue one is my fave. the multi leveled roof looks really good and it (as well as the others) (...) (20 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval Shops: Medium Blue, Tan, Sand Blue, Light Yellow, Maersk Blue

(...) Thanks James. I have to say that I really like that multi-level roof too. A few more are on the way. I look forward to seeing your next building. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (20 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)