 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1603
Medieval Shops: Medium Blue, Tan, Sand Blue, Light Yellow, Maersk Blue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 01:14:29 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Five more shops. Three built with other people’s bricks, three different blues, a light yellow three-story and the rough draft of the bookshop.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2351

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG

Re: Medieval Shops: Medium Blue, Tan, Sand Blue, Light Yellow, Maersk Blue